The term ‘Law of Attraction’ has been gaining quite a bit of popularity for the past few years and it would not be exaggerating for me to say that the concept really works. And though the popular teachers and preachers of the Law of Attraction state and believe as well that this very concept plays the fundamental role in creating the experiences (good or bad) in every man’s life, there are millions if not more who would stay steadfast to their own beliefs and argue of the concept being bogus. So, here’s what I am going to do. I will try to dissect the entire concept on the grounds of practicality and scientific interpretation. But, before I begin, I must state that I do acknowledge of this concept and have had the first-hand experience of its authenticity at least a gazillion times if not more.
The Law of Attraction is not a new found concept as most people interpret. On the contrary, this concept has been with our ancestors since the very beginning of the civilization. And they had all the required knowledge for the practical implications of the concept in a day to day life.
So here are 5 simple ways to practice Law of Attraction in daily life that will help anyone to live a better life and generate extraordinary life experiences.
- Love Yourself
This is the most important and basic of all the ways to practice Law of Attraction in daily life. As the old proverb goes; “Do unto others, as you want them to do to you”. The proverb teaches us to treat others as we would like them to teach us. Doing this ensures that you get in return what you give away. With just a little twist in the saying, you can create for yourselves a better life. “Do unto yourself, as you would like others to do to you”. If you love yourself, the people around you will love you as well. But most of the people despise themselves and their lives. They would complain how monotonous and boring their life is. They would complain that they are not as much good looking as their friends. They would say how much they hate their jobs. They would say how lonely they feel most of the times and that they do not have good friends. They would complain about not getting success even after putting in a lot of effort. They would complain about each and everything that happens to them and by doing so they only end up making their lives miserable. As the Law of Attraction states, what you think in your mind, you are sure to manifest in your life. So instead of despising yourself and your life, praise it and you will begin to see the change.
Begin by following these simple steps:-
Each morning, stand in front of the mirror and speak out these following statements as much loudly as to be able to hear yourself clearly.
- I AM THE BEST.
- I CAN DO IT.
- GOD IS ALWAYS WITH ME.
- I AM A WINNER.
- TODAY IS MY DAY.
- Be Grateful
All the religions of the world teach us to pray in some form or the other. The simplest of them all being grateful for all the people, things and situations that may occur in one’s life. Instead of converging all your focus on the people/things/situations that you do not want happening in your life, shift all your focus over all the good there is. No matter who you are, where you live and what you do, there is always something positive that happens to you. And the best thing is that it happens every day. But as the habit prevails, you always ignore the good and complain of the bad. You might be amazed to know that I have even met people who would complain about their habit of complaining.
Nevertheless, to get rid of this nasty habit of complaining, just follow these simple steps:-
- Everyday day before going to bed, make a list of ten people/things/situations that you are grateful for.
- All the 10 people/things/situations that you are grateful for must be unique and not be repeated even over a period of several days.
- After every ten days of listing the people/things/situations that you are grateful for, read out loud your entire list and try to feel the gratitude surging through your body and mind.
- Imagine Your Success
In a study, three groups of people were tested for their ability to improve their free throw accuracy in basketball. They were tested at the beginning of the experiment and at the end.
1st group was instructed to physically practice free throws for 20 days in a row. The 2nd group was not allowed to train at all. The 3rd group was instructed to spend 20 minutes a day getting into a relaxed state and only imagining themselves performing the free throws. They were also taught to imagine a scenario of them missing the basket in their minds and to adjust slightly and see themselves scoring a basket the next time.
At the end of the experiment, the 1st group improved their score by 24%. The 2nd group who didn’t practice understandably didn’t improve at all. But the 3rd group, who only visualized doing it, improved their score by an amazing 23% – nearly as much as group 1!
This experiment proved that a thought can be turned into reality with a bit of consistent practice. So, if you wish to improve your ability to turn a thought into reality just as efficiently, then follow these steps:-
- Each morning in front of the mirror, stand for 5 minutes and imagine that you have already achieved something that you have been desperately wanting to achieve over a long time. For example, if you want to top the class; imagine holding the report card in your hands that say you have scored very well and have topped your class.
- Each night before going to sleep, close your eyes and imagine a person whom you know congratulating you for your success (in achieving anything that you want to achieve). Now, suppose if you want to become a famous and recognized dancer; imagine someone close to you maybe your father congratulating you on your last performance.
- While visualizing, try to put in as much detail as possible into your imagination.
- Observe Your Emotions
When you are implementing the various Law of Attraction techniques to improve the quality of your day to day life, it becomes utmost important for you to keep track of your emotions. In other words, your emotions play a vital role in enabling or disabling you to manifest all that you desire, irrespective of your efforts to create a virtually positive and optimistic surrounding. In fact, they act as indicators that mark your current vibrational state and hence empowering you to take control of the entire situation. Nevertheless, if you fail to recognize your emotions and henceforth, your current vibrational state, then the very emotions that were meant for you to help take the control of the situation will turn out to be the toughest hurdle in your path to manifest all that you desire. In simple words, your emotions act as catalysts to increase or decrease the rate at which you may manifest your desires. To make the best use of your current emotional and vibrational state, you must at all cost understand the emotional scale and acknowledge your position in accordance. Go through the chart carefully to understand the emotional scale. The white line you will see in the chart denotes emotional neutrality and is occupied by the feeling of ‘boredom’. All the emotions that lay below the white line have a negative impact on your vibrational state and the ones that lay above the white line have a positive impact on your vibrational state.
Now, that you know how your emotions affect your current vibrational state, you can use these simple techniques to ensure that your emotions help you gain control of your current vibrational state and not the other way round.
- The very first step in the way to make use of your emotions is to understand your current emotional status and recognize if you are in the positive or the negative zone of the emotional scale.
- Once you do that, the next step should be to decide whether to level up yourself or maintain your current position on the emotional scale.
- The third step should be a program your mind to adapt and stick to the positive emotions. For this, you can opt a number of easy tricks like having a walk for about 10-15 minutes in the morning while counting all the innumerable happy moments in your life.
- The next step makes sure that you do not experience a sudden fall on the emotional scale. For this, you must consciously keep on taking short brakes of about 1-2 minutes after each hour of hard work. Failing to do so might result in stress or anxiety, which in turn will definitely make sure of your deterioration on the emotional scale.
- The final step ensures that you keep up with your progress even when you sleep. So before you fall asleep, make sure that you do a creative visualization process that might even include imagining yourself to have achieved all that you desire. As an example, you might think of riding the car that you have wanted to own ever since, or about having the wardrobe that you dreamt of. You may also ask yourself this one simple question- what was the best thing that happened to me today?
- Learn To Let Go
Believe it or not but the major hindrance that ever occurs in the way of manifesting all that you desire is your own habit of clinging to the past. The simple fact is that our past has a deep impact on our lives as we are habituated to develop belief systems using our past life experiences. And the sad fact is that not necessarily all our past experiences ought to be good. And these belief systems, in the long run, construct the layout of our very subconscious mind that lays the basis of our day to day life activities. In fact, in a study that was carried out in Chennai, it was found that an average child by the age of 14 years has heard people telling him/her ‘YOU CAN’T’ for something over 1,48,000 times. Now, that ought to create a poor self-esteem and a sense of in accomplishment in amongst every child who will one day grow to become a man/woman with a belief that he/she can’t achieve all that he/she desires. So, here is a list of simple tasks that would help you to let go of all unwanted stuff from your past.
- Understand and acknowledge the simple truth that today you are not the same as you were yesterday. Your thoughts, lifestyle, culture, accent and even your own body are not what it used to be 10 or 15c years ago. You have evolved, now it is time that you let go your former beliefs.
- Know that what happened to you in the past is meant to stay in the past. You do not crawl as you used to in your early days. You do not blabber as you used to when you were learning to speak. You do not even pee in your pants as you used to as a child. So why do you think that you cannot achieve something in the present that you could not achieve in the past? You have evolved and so has your abilities, it’s time you put them to test.
- You might have failed a lot in your past, so what? We all do fail sometime or the other. It is only natural that you fail. As a matter of fact, failures are a vital part of learning. They are meant to teach us a lesson and help us grow. Do not cling to your failures, cling to the lessons that your failures taught you and outgrow them.
Implementing these simple tricks can bring about a huge difference in your life and the way you perceive it. Nevertheless, the ball is in your court now and you alone can decide whether all of this is worth giving a shot.
[…] heard a lot of it. Even Neha is excited about it. Well, I guess that is how life works based on the Law of Attraction, always giving us what we seek […]
I have listened about law of attraction and this article helped me more to clear my doubts.
Thank you for sharing…
Glad to know that our blog has been helpful to you. We hope that you will also like our upcoming blogs on Law Of Attraction.
Be Grateful is the best thing, thanks for sharing.
Very helpful and inspiring.
Glad to be of help. We hope you would like our upcoming blogs as well.
Hey, thanks for sharing such a great article.
And not to mention I have read your blog Human Mind It was also awesome.
Thank you indeed for reading the article. We hope it’ll be of help to you in real life.
Glad to hear that Anand. Hope you will implement the practices.
Its really vry useful content.will try to execute in my daily lyf.
Happy to be of help Dhiraj. Keep an eye for our upcoming blogs on Law of Attraction.